Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Truth Is Out There!!!

May 2016


In December of 1976 I had just started a new job at K-Mart in Thousand Oaks. I’d only been there a few days and didn’t really know anyone. I got off work at about 11 PM, walked out to my car and looked up into the night sky. It was a clear and beautiful night. I noticed 3 vivid stars forming a triangle in the sky. As I admired their bright beauty the top star took off making a giant oval around the sky. I stood there for a second in disbelief and stared. It circled around back to its original position then the left bottom star did the same thing. I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone else was seeing this. There were only a few cars spaced very far apart and most everyone was already on their way out. I continued to stare. The 2nd star completed its oval and the 3rd star repeated the pattern. When the 3rd star got back all 3 of them stayed in place for a short time, then took off in unison across the sky and disappeared!

We’ve seen lots of ancient petroglyphs and many of them appear to depict what looks to me like beings from outer space!

You cannot tell me we are alone in this universe! And you cannot tell me the Earth hasn’t been visited by beings from other planets!


Roswell, New Mexico has been high on my personal bucket list for a long time! I don’t know if the people there believe the stories or not but they sure have a lot of fun with them! They even have the only McDonalds in the world shaped like a flying saucer! We had a lot of fun visiting!

You knew we HAD to visit the UFO Museum!


This is the guy who first discovered the wreckage.      
The museum had all sorts of interesting information about what happened!





And they had some fun stuff like these animated aliens that moved when you weren't expecting them too!

And a replica of the alien from The Day The Earth Stood Still! (the original one)











I'll have a space burger and cosmic fries please!

You didn't know aliens came in her covered wagons did you?

Every little shop in town has some kind of alien out in front!


 

These are along side the highway 

leading into town!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.