Sunday, May 28, 2017

Fun In the Windy City! Downtown!

September 2016




When I was a kid I used to love to write letters to my Grandparents. I wrote lots of letters. Apparently I was the only one who did! One year my parents planned a family vacation to Chicago but my Grandparents paid for me to fly out 2 weeks ahead of everyone else as a reward for my letter writing! It was my first time on a plane and I was over the moon excited to see my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins! While I was there my Aunt Rita took me on a shopping trip into the city! I can still remember the pink flowered blouse, pink skirt, shoes and purse she bought for me! (I like pink) We went to a fancy restaurant for lunch and it was a perfect day, I’ll never forget! This time around my Aunt and I are both a bit older but it was pretty fun too! Especially with my cousin, Nancy, her handsome son Matt, and Hilarious Hannah, her adorable daughter! It was another perfect day! I love going into Chicago!
Me, Aunt Rita, Hannah, and Nancy in front of the Buckingham Fountain

I love architecture!

My Uncle Jim installed the elevators in that building!


 



Me and My Aunt Rita
Hannah was bored


They have these awesome structures with people's faces on them.
I took pictures of the rest but this is the only one that turned out.

 THE BEAN!!!!









This thing was so awesome!
You'd think I took a picture of some
random family I didn't know but look at the reflection!





Hannah being Hannah, I thought she was hilarious!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.