Monday, May 1, 2017

Back to SoCal!

March 2016

We left Carson City, NV in early March and headed for Bakersfield, CA to go to our nephew, Andy’s wedding. He and Tiffany had a beautiful wedding and we saw lots of family and friends but when I went to find pictures to post I realized I only had 2 very blurry pictures of the bride and groom dancing! Sorry Andy and Tiffany but I’m pretty sure you have more.  I did have some of Larry and I and a few of our grandkids at the wedding though!
This was the best of the two. At least you can see his big smile!
 
Selfie fun with Wyatt and Delaney!

And Griffin had to get in on the action!

Larry and I at the wedding!

Snuggles with Grandpa!

Bonnie said Delaney missed her Grandma a lot! I missed her too!

While we were unpacking in January I tripped over some empty boxes and hurt my shoulder. I finally had an MRI done in mid February and the doctor in Carson City suggested a month of physical therapy. The RV Park we stayed at for a month in Bakersfield had a place just down the street so I went there. Terrio Physical Therapy on Rosedale is awesome! I was in such extreme pain and after a few sessions I felt so much better!
Shout out to the awesome people at Terrio Physical Therapy on Rosedale in Bakersfield!
I took a break from therapy for a while and went to Thousand Oaks to spend time with Bonnie, Lee and the kids! It was great! I got to be there for Griffin’s first birthday! I got to spend Easter with them and go to the Underwood Family Farm! I got to watch Savannah participate in her school’s Women in History program and I got to go to Wyatt’s class Spring Celebration in the park!

 

Griffin's First Birthday!

He loved the ball pit!



At the park for Wyatt's class's Spring Celebration!

                       Wyatt made a Bunny Shirt!
Savannah and her friends at the Women in History presentation!
Bonnie, Lee, and kids at Underwood Family Farm!

Delaney and Wyatt riding the ponies at the farm!

Fun at the Underwood Family Farm!

Savannah sang at The Easter Mass!
Griffin just wanted to eat them!

Hunting eggs in the backyard!
I loved spending Easter with my Grandkids!

And on top of all that I got to have lunch with one of my favorite people in the world! My 2 youngest daughters had one of the most fantastic teachers ever in elementary school and I am happy to say Linda Legman and I stayed in touch and are close friends!

 
Lunch with Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.