Saturday, May 13, 2017

Have You Seen My Hoodoo?

June 2016


Bryce Canyon National Park is amazing! They call the awesome rock formations Hoodoos! It’s another place where words just aren’t enough. Not even pictures do the place justice! But here’s a few anyway.




 






When my two youngest daughters were little they said it looked like a fairytale land! Pretty accurate description don't you think! 



Even the puppies were awestruck! 




I always look for the Stephen Mather dedication!

If you’re starting a bucket list and Bryce and Zion aren’t on it,

you really need to add them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.