Friday, May 12, 2017

Albuquerque! (Part Two)

Still May 2016


I think Larry’s favorite part of Albuquerque was the
National Museum of Nuclear Science and History.
It was pretty interesting. 
We were greeted at the door with a floor design of the periodic table.
Pretty cool huh?

My favorite part of the museum was their temporary Route 66 Display.






Well, the Route 66 display and this awesome Nikola Tesla doll for sale.
Now I wish I'd bought it!
They also had a card with the Pi symbol on it made with a bunch of the digits of Pi.
(look close)
Since my little Griffin is a Pi baby (his birthday is 3-14-15, the first 5 digits of Pi)
I had to buy that for him!

There was a section on dropping the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It was extremely difficult to go through. Some of the things I saw there were very traumatic and I didn’t take any pictures.


But the rest of the museum was pretty awesome!



I loved the flowers growing next to this missile.

Recognize this car?

We had a set just like this only an ugly olive green instead of an ugly mustard!

Had to take this picture for our Granddaughter Savannah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.