Monday, May 1, 2017

HILLARY!!!!

February 2016


While we were in Carson City Hillary Clinton came to Reno. Of course I had to go see her. We were going to go together but poor little Jenny was sick so Larry stayed home with her. As always Hillary was AMAZING!!!! I met some awesome women while I was there and had a great time. We should be calling her Madame President now but, thanks to Russia, a lot of Americans who are uninformed and easily fooled, and traitorous republicans who rigged the polls, democracy took a huge hit this year. Hopefully the proof of Russian/republican ties will be brought out in the open soon and they will all be charged with treason and we can get democracy back!


She was the most honest, qualified candidate in US history!

See that little girl. She was so cute and so excited to see Hillary!
She wanted her autograph but was too shy to push through the crowd to get up there.
I wasn't!
I told her, "Follow me, we'll get you up there." A couple of people gave me dirty looks as I pushed through the crowd but I looked at the little girls and said, "She really wants her autograph." They all smiled and said things like, "Oh, of course. Here go up this way."
We didn't get up in time to shake Hillary's hand but that man took her book, told the girl to stay there  and brought it backstage for Hillary to sign.
Her mother texted me later to tell me she got the autograph.

A few days after the event I found this picture on Hillary's website! Larry printed it out for me and I made this awesome frame! There she is in the lower right and I'm right in the middle of the crowd! Do you see me? I'm behind and to the right of the woman in white with her hands clasped over her head! I guess you'll just have to take me word for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.