Tuesday, May 23, 2017

More Of Beautiful Wyoming!

June and July 2016


After the kids left we stayed on at The Grand Tetons for another week. I was sad to see them leave and really needed to be surrounded by all that beauty for a little while longer.
 
Our home on wheels

We saw that moose almost everyday!
Even the clouds celebrate the beauty of this place!

 We went to fill up our propane tank and  a woman at the place suggested we visit here. She gave us directions and after we got here we realized we'd been here before but it's so beautiful I'm glad we came again!






 We learned a lot about the history of that slide! Pretty much devastated a local ranch!


 Someone's dream house a long time ago!

 We saw more pronghorn this trip than we've ever seen!


 After The Tetons we stayed a few days in a little town called Meeteetse, WY where I saw a lone black wolf walking in a small ravine off the road. Larry didn’t see it and kept saying it was probably a dog but I know a wolf when I see one!
I didn’t have my camera ready when I saw it though, so no pics. L
We saw this while driving down the road
I thought it was fascinating!


Another beautiful lake we went fishing at!


Then it was on to Bighorn National Recreation area for more sightseeing and fishing.













A beautiful and relaxing reminder of why we’re doing this.

Don't forget if you like our blog follow us and leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.