Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Day Democracy Died!

November 2016


We headed into the panhandle of Florida where we planned to meet up with Betty from Georgia! I made contact with a local Democratic Club there and Betty and I planned to celebrate the election of the United States’ first female president! Instead we mourned the death of democracy when a Russian puppet, with the help of many other traitors to America, stole the highest office of the land.
Like the majority of Americans we were devastated and angry.

Now, as I watch him dig a hole big enough to bury himself and ALL his traitorous cohorts and as I watch heroic Americans like Reality Leigh Winner find ways to make the truth be known by all, I have faith that America will be restored to its former glory once again soon!

In the meantime I’m trying to enjoy the many wonders of this land and hope and pray he and his fellow traitors are brought to justice before they destroy this beautiful country.


Here are some pictures of Florida.







I called the restaurant where we were to meet and asked them if they
would be selling "The Nasty Women" cocktail.
I even sent them the recipe! It was the number one selling drink of the night!
You'd think they'd offer me at least one free drink!
NOPE! Cheapskates!





They love the beach! I was terrified some alligator would try to make them lunch!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.