Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Big Easy

November 2016


New Orleans has been on my bucket list for years! When I told Larry we had to stop there he asked why. WHY? Why does anyone need a why to go to New Orleans? Because it’s NEW ORLEANS!
We tried to take the bus, which was supposed to stop right across the street from the RV Park we were staying at. We checked the schedule and waited. And waited. And waited! Larry called. They said it would be there in 15 minutes. 20 minutes later he called again. They said 10 more minutes.
We waited another 20. He called again! When they said 20 more minutes
we said forget it and walked back to the RV Park and took the truck!
After finding a parking lot the search for a spot began. There were a couple of tiny spots big enough for Disneyland Autopia cars or maybe a Smart car! I was getting a little frustrated! Just as we got to the end of the parking lot we saw a very large van pull out. If that could fit, we could!
It was the last spot in the lot!
And it was ours!


I LOVED NEW ORLEANS!




     









Well that sucks!


Enjoying a beer, a hurricane and some jambalaya!
I paid a lady $10.00 to put her birds all over me and take my picture!
   
















It moved, we found the new place and I got my National Park Stamp!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.