Sunday, July 2, 2017

The Ever Spectacular Grand Canyon! Again!

April 2017


After the beautiful Southwest we decided to head to the beautiful Pacific Northwest which took us through one of our favorite places... again! The Grand Canyon, like Yellowstone and the Tetons is one of those places I don’t think I would ever get tired of visiting! It’s so spectacular and different every time I see it! So sit back and scroll through some more pictures of one the most breathtaking places on Planet Earth!





It's always fun to see the
local wildlife! This time
there were 4 or 5 elk hanging
out around the rim!

El Tovar! I always have to take a picture of this awesome place
for my friend Annie who used to work there!



Taking a stroll on the rim walk is always fun!






We stopped for lunch. The dogs were hoping for a piece of cheese!












I tell ya, this place is incredible! If you've never been there you really HAVE to go!
And if you have been there go again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.