Monday, July 10, 2017

Sisters!

May 2017

When I was in High School my sister and I were best friends with twin sisters! The four of us were inseparable! Connie and I shared a room but that didn’t stop us from accidently wearing the same outfit one day! That was NOT a normal thing for us to do! I walked out of the bathroom, she walked out of our bedroom, we met in the hall, stared at each other and laughed! It was too late to change so we just went next door to get Wendy and Kelly and hurry to school! Guess who was wearing the same outfit as us? Also unplanned! We just laughed and went to school looking like 4 dorks!
Then life happened!
I got married, Connie got married. She moved away. I stayed there. We didn’t get to see each other very often but we’re sisters! I love it when we can get together!
Some odd things about us:
We both married men named Larry
We both had 4 children except her oldest is a girl and 3 youngest are boys.
My oldest is a boy and 3 youngest are girls.
We both have grandchildren named Jordan but hers is a boy, mine’s a girl.
AND WE BOTH LOVE YELLOWSTONE!
That’s probably where the similarities end! We’re very different people!
Except one very important exception:
We’re the only sister the other has and getting together means the differences don’t matter!
We enjoy each other’s company!
When Larry and I knew we’d be going through eastern Washington we made a reservation at a small RV Park in the town where Connie and Larry live! We got there and it seemed rather full. I looked around for an empty spot and didn’t see one. I went to talk to the lady in the office and she said they had no reservation for us. She seemed completely unconcerned. It was Memorial Day weekend! I got out my laptop and started looking for places. We found a place a little further away but they had a spot and we took it!
I got to spend Memorial Day weekend with my favorite sister and her family!


 Jenny and cousin Lu! Lu is a Labradoodle!
She's sweet and adorable and belongs to my nephew, Philip, Connie's youngest!
We had dinner at their awesome house, with their awesome backyard!
 I got pictures of the dogs! :/ What is wrong with me!?!


Connie and her family came to the RV Park for a barbeque! 

And don’t forget, I finally figured out the followers widget!
If you’re enjoying our blog please scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the follow button! We’d love to know who’s reading this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.