Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Halloween!

October 2017

The hardest part of being in Bakersfield was knowing that my Grandkids were a short 2-hour drive away and not seeing them! After 2 ½ weeks I couldn’t take it anymore and went to visit them. Larry is still doing his Physical Therapy so he drove me down on a Saturday and came to pick me up the next Thursday.
I got to spend the next 6 days in Grandma Heaven!
I got to watch my beautiful Savannah cheer!



 I got to take Delaney, A.K.A Lalaloopsy, to PreK... and dance class (she was Moana at Dance Class). 




I got to be silly with Wyatt and Griffin!


Being silly with your Grandkids is the best!
Griffin got a Bag O Blood at the game!



Pre K Halloween fun!


Delaney and her Dance BFF

Elsa came to dance for them!


And I went trick or treating with the Hodgepodge!

 
Savannah went with her friends.



I got my Grandma Fix for a few days!
It was wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.