Thursday, October 12, 2017

Things I Missed about California!

October 2017

We spent a few days at one of our Colorado River Adventure home parks on the
California side of the Colorado River.
It made me think of some of the things I miss most about California!




MOUNTAINS!
I really missed mountains! 
You can see mountains from our old house. I loved those mountains!
When I was a kid my Grandmother used to visit us.
I remember her commenting on how beautiful the mountains were.
She said to me,"I don't think someone who sees these every day can truly appreciate how beautiful they are."
I smiled and said, "Nope! I see them everyday and I LOVE them!"
 Clear beautiful rivers and lakes! The rivers in the midwest look like flowing mud!
I missed seeing the bottom of rivers! I missed seeing the reflections of things in the water!

 Palm Trees! I really missed Palm Trees!

Going into a store and seeing DOGER BLUE instead of Husker Red!

But most of all...
 And these guys!



And these two!


I really miss these guys!



Can't wait to hug them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Larry and I decided to retire and hit the road. We bought a new 5th Wheel and new truck to pull it. We packed up the dogs and we're heading out to check off that bucket list. We wake up every morning and "Thank Our Lucky Stars" that we get to do this.